We look at the common arrhythmia presentations and develop an approach to the bradycardia and tachycardia patient as well as to the wide complex rhythm.
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- How to Diagnose VT
- SVT with Bundle Branch Block
- Atrial Fibrillation with Wolff Parkinson White
- Atrial Flutter with an Accessory Pathway
- Management of the wide complex tachycardia
- AV nodal re-entry tachycardia
- AV re-entry tachycardia
- Orthodromic and Antidromic SVT
- Mobitz II
- Complete Heart Block.
You can find a 7 ECG test that you should complete before watching the video. The test is on owntheecg.com.
Please feel free to share this, or use is as your teaching.
Speaker Associate Professor Peter Kas
Watch Now and share it with others.